Create fun likenesses of your students and famous figures with a printable person online template.
Looking for a Printable Person Outline?
You’re in the right place! We have loads of customizable templates and cut-outs that are perfect for all your craft activities. This free resource download includes two printable human body outline templates you can use on the first day of school or any day! There are hundreds of ways you can use these versatile human body outlines.
Ways to Use an Outline of a Person
Need some ideas? Here are a few fun applications that are perfect for using your printable body outline.
- Print out an outline of the human body and have students label the different organs, bones, and muscles.
- On the first day of school, have students cut out different materials such as magazine images, tissue paper, or construction paper to create a personalized person that looks like them! They could also use crayons or colored pencils to decorate. What a fun bulletin board idea!
- Create community helpers. Cut out the human body outline and create paper dolls with different outfits representing different professions, such as doctors, nurses, and firefighters.
- Elf Yourself! Print out a person outline, have students color and decorate it, and then cut out the face. Students can attach a picture of their face to the outline creating a fun Christmas decoration.
- Design holiday outfits! Print out a person outline, then have students color, cut out, and decorate the clothing with holiday themes such as snowflakes, ornaments, or Santa hats.
- Represent Historical Figures. Use a cut-out and customize it to look like a famous person in history. Align your activity with your Social Studies curriculum and create fun versions of famous people to accompany the research.
Download Your Printable Person Template
This resource is available as a printable PDF resource file. Simply click the download button to download your printable template, and then get to crafting!
Write a review to help other teachers and parents like yourself. If you'd like to request a change to this resource, or report an error, select the corresponding tab above.