Punctuation Worksheet Pack – Lower ElementaryTo download this premium resource Sign up to Teach Starter Not ready for a premium account? Browse free resources.
An 8 page worksheet pack to consolidate the learning of punctuation for the early years.
This worksheet pack includes the following worksheets:
- Punctuation Match worksheet – students have to match the correct punctuation mark with its name and definition.
- Sentence Endings worksheet (periods, question marks and exclamation points)
- 2 x Sentence Correction worksheets – students re write sentences with the correct punctuation
- Quotation Marks worksheet
- Punctuation is Fun worksheet – students re write a passage adding in the punctuation
- Comma Practice worksheet – commas in lists and joining independent clauses
- Answers for the above
Other resources you may like:
A version of this teaching resource document can be opened and edited in Microsoft Word, allowing you to add your own custom content.How do I open and edit this Word document?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Common Core State Standards alignment
Grade 1 > English Language Arts Standards > Language > Conventions of Standard English > CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.L.1.2 > CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.L.1.2.C
Use commas in dates and to separate single words in a series.
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Share this teaching resource
Do you have friends missing out on Teach Starter? Share this teaching resource with your friends and colleagues!
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!