An 8-page worksheet pack to reinforce the learning of punctuation for the primary grades.
This worksheet pack includes the following worksheets:
- Punctuation Match worksheet – students have to match the correct punctuation mark with its name and definition.
- Sentence Endings worksheet (periods, question marks and exclamation points)
- 2 x Sentence Correction worksheets – students re write sentences with the correct punctuation
- Quotation Marks worksheet
- Punctuation is Fun worksheet – students re write a passage adding in the punctuation
- Comma Practice worksheet – commas in lists and joining independent clauses
- Answers for the above
Other resources you may like:
Common Core Curriculum alignment
Capitalize dates and names of people.
Use end punctuation for sentences.
Use commas in dates and to separate single words in a series.
Use commas and quotation marks in dialogue.
Choose punctuation for effect.*
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!