A template for creating an ‘under the sea’ themed birthday display with cartoon-style jellyfish.
The template includes:
- 12 jellyfish ‘months’ (two jellyfish per page)
- Sea animal cut out decorations
- Rainbow “Happy Birthday” pennant banners (one flag per page)
To use this teaching resource:
- Laminate the jellyfish ‘months’ and the other cut-out decorations before you create your birthday board.
- Provide each student with a piece of white crepe paper streamer on which they can write their name and their birthday.
- Attach the birthday date streamers and any other decorations to the back of the jellyfish using sticky tape.
- Use the completed jellyfish ‘months’ and the other decorations to create an Under the Sea themed birthday wall.
- When you take down your display the main jellyfish templates can be reused for the next year (or passed on to another teacher who loved this birthday board idea!).
Hints and Tips:
- Print the jellyfish at full size (one page per sheet of paper).
- Print one sheet of sea animal decorations at full size and a second sheet at 80% to create a variety of sizes.
The template includes pennant banners that are sized one flag per page. Depending on the size of your birthday board you may need to print the banners at a different size.
- To create a portrait-orientated “Under the Sea” birthday display print the pennant banners 4-6 pages per letter-size page.
- To create a landscape-orientated display you may like to try printing the pennant banners 2-4 pages per letter-size page.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!