A template for creating an ‘under the sea’ themed birthday display.
Use this template to create a fun and unique “Under the Sea” themed birthday display in your classroom.
The template includes:
- 12 jellyfish months
- Sea animal cut out decorations
- “Happy Birthday” pennant banners (one flag per page)
To use this teaching resource:
- Laminate the jellyfish ‘months’ and the other cut out decorations before you create your birthday display.
- Write each student’s name and birth date on either a piece of white crepe paper streamer or a strip of white paper.
- Attach the streamers to the back of the appropriate jellyfish using tape.
- Attach the jellyfish and the other sea creatures to the display.
- When you take down your display at the end of the school year, the main jellyfish templates can be reused for the next year (or passed on to another teacher who loved this birthday board idea!).
Hints and Tips:
- Print the jellyfish at full size.
- Print one sheet of sea animal decorations at full size and a second sheet at 80% to create a variety of sizes.
The template includes a set of pennant banners that read ‘Happy Birthday’. They are sized one flag per page.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!