Use this selection of templates to provide information to substitute teachers that come into your classroom.
This collection of templates will help you to create a substitute folder for your classroom.
This allows you to provide all the information a substitute teacher may need to know when coming into your classroom.
- Welcome Note
- Table of Contents
- Class List
- Daily Schedule
- Bell Schedule
- Classroom Information
- Classroom Materials
- School and Staff Information
- Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
- Assembly and Rainy Day Procedures
- Lockdown and Fire Procedures
- Usernames and Passwords
- Attention Getters and Transitions
- Class Rules and Behavior Management
- Mini Individual Student Profiles
- Reflection Sheet
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!