Have fun solving puzzles and playing games with printable Thanksgiving activity sheets.
The Thanksgiving Activity Placemat You Can’t Do Without!
Are you looking for something that is going to keep your students engaged in the days leading up to Thanksgiving break? Finding Thanksgiving activities that don’t make a mess, but still maintain a fair level of engagement in your classroom can be tough. That’s where these differentiated Thanksgiving activity sheets come in!
Some of the fun activities featured in these Thanksgiving sheets include:
- Thanksgiving drawing prompts
- Thanksgiving word search
- Thanksgiving coloring
- Thanksgiving color by number
- Thanksgiving word scramble
- Thanksgiving making words activity
Differentiated Thanksgiving Games and Puzzles
This pair of Thanksgiving placemats is perfect for adding a bit of pumpkin spice to your November lesson plans. We’ve created them at two levels – one for older students and the other for younger students. Each version has activities aligned for the two separate grade bands. For example,
- The lower level version includes color by addition facts, drawing prompts, a simpler word search, and a modified answer key.
- The upper level version includes color by multiplication facts, a draw and write prompt,, a coloring activity, and more difficult word search words.
Download and Print Your Thanksgiving Activities!
Get ready to wrap up those Thanksgiving lesson plans! Unleash the power of your new resources with a single click. Simply tap the Download button and download the printable Thanksgiving activity PDF.
Even More Thanksgiving Worksheets and November Activities
Keep the momentum of inspiration going by checking out our related resources. You might find just what you need to bring your lessons to life. Here are a few of our favorite things to do during November.
[resource:5019980] [resource:4860407] [resource:4852570]