Practice identifying examples of goods and services with an active game designed to get your students moving and learning.
Need a Fun Goods and Services Activity?
We’ve got you covered with a fun and exciting game of This or That? This active game is best used as a whole group practice activity as part of your Goods and Services unit or for Social Studies lessons on topics like community, economics, and occupations.
This resource covers standards required within the following topics/grades
- Economics – Goods and Services for Kindergarten
- Economics – Goods and Services for First Grade
🏃🏽This or That?- Goods and Services Activity Instructions🏃🏽
- Print out the recording sheets for your students. You can also have them record their answers on whiteboards for a paperless game!
- Display Question 1 on presentation mode and have the students record their answers. You can choose to complete the questions together or have the students complete them on their own for a fun assessment.
- When you come to a THIS OR THAT slide, the students make a choice and walk to the wall based on the arrow. Then, they will return to their seats to answer more questions. It’s a quick and simple game that requires no scorekeeping and gets the students up and moving!
Easily Prepare This Resource for Your Students
This resource requires very little preparation to implement in the classroom. Simply download the Google Slides file, print each student a recording sheet, project the presentation in Presentation Mode, and get your students up and moving!
Before You Download
Use the Download button to download the Google Slides version of this resource.
This resource was created by Lindsey Phillips, a teacher in Michigan and Teach Starter Collaborator.
Don’t stop there—check out more social studies activities like these to help your students learn more about their community:
[resource:4831004] [resource:4831569] [resource:4827501]