A construction-themed 'Wonder Wall' display banner.
Use this printable classroom banner to create an interactive “Wonder Wall” themed display.
Students can write out questions related to topics that they ‘wonder about’ and stick them below the banner. Once or twice a week you can choose a question from the class’ Wonder Wall and find out the answer to the question. This could be done in small groups or as a class.
Use this resource in conjunction with the Wonder Wall Brainstorming Display Template.
To print a large banner across multiple pages:
- Open the PDF file you have just downloaded, in Adobe Reader.
- In Adobe Reader, click on the printer icon to bring up the print dialogue box.
- With the print dialogue box open, click on the ‘Poster’ button under the section titled ‘Page Sizing & Handling’.
- Next, adjust the ‘Tile Scale’ until you have the desired layout displaying in the preview section.
- Once you’re happy with the preview layout, click ‘Print’!
- Line up the pages and tape them together along the seam in the back to create your banner.
Alternately, click on the blue customize button above to customize the text on your banner.