Cut-out templates and decorations to create an interactive, brainstorming “Wonder Wall” display.
Use this teaching resource to create an interactive “Wonder Wall” classroom display. The download includes:
- an “Our ideas are under construction” speech bubble
- a “We’re building our knowledge” speech bubble
- an “Our knowledge is under construction” speech bubble
- a blank speech bubble
- brick templates for Wonder Wall questions in different shades of brown
- brick templates for Wonder Wall questions with an “I wonder…” prompt
- construction-themed characters, wheelbarrow and bricks decorations.
How to use this resource:
- Use the bricks template and decorations included in the download to create a display.
- Students write out questions related to topics that they ‘wonder about’ and build a “Wonder Wall” display.
- Students can glue their photo, an avatar or draw a picture of themselves on the left-hand side of the brick.
- Once or twice a week you can choose a question from the class’ Wonder Wall and find out the answer to the question. This could be done in small groups or as a class.
Use the editable Microsoft Word version to create unique speech bubbles for your display, or to type up your students’ questions.
Finish your display with the Wonder Wall Display Banner.
A version of this teaching resource document can be opened and edited in Microsoft Word, allowing you to add your own custom content.How do I open and edit this Word document?
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!