Make printable multiplication quizzes with instruction sheets for easy grading!
Make Your Own Quizzes
Give your students plenty of practice with their multiplication tables this school year with printable quizzes you can make in minutes! This quiz creator was designed by our teacher team to help you create quizzes that focus on the exact factors you’re studying in the classroom.
Choose from 10, 20, 30 or 40 questions per quiz, and select one times table or multiple that you want to use — you control the difficulty!
Each printable quiz is generated in PDF format for easy printing, with two copies of the quiz on the page, so you can cut down on printing. The PDF also comes with a ready-made instruction sheet for easy grading!
How to Make Your Multiplication Quiz
Ready to get started? Here’s how to use this handy tool:
- Select the play button at the top of the page to get started.
- Choose a font— we have included 5 different font options, including Open Dyslexic.
- Input the number of pages you will need.
- Decide how many questions you want to include in your quiz.
- Select the multiplication tables to include from 0 to 12. Don’t worry — you can choose several at a time!
- Decide if you want to invert the factors.
- Select a number range to multiply your multiplication tables by.