A fun booklet of activities for students to complete on their 100th day of school.
Use this teaching resource in the classroom when celebrating the 100th day of school.
- Students finding the number 100 in a group of numbers.
- Students creating their very own crazy creature.
- Students completing 100 different workouts.
- Students completing the following sentence: ‘If I had 100 legs, I would…’
- Students colouring 100 gumballs
- Students drawing a picture of what they would look like at 100 years of age.
You can choose to print this resource back to back and cut down the middle and staple together to create the booklet. If you are unable to print double-sided, this will still work if you print it one-sided.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
The incorrect spelling of following has been corrected and updated.
Fix by Royce (Teach Starter) Aug 5th, 2020
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!