A fun booklet of activities for students to complete on their 100th day of school.
Use this teaching resource in the classroom when celebrating the 100th day of school.
- Students finding the number 100 in a group of numbers.
- Students creating their very own crazy creature.
- Students completing 100 different workouts.
- Students completing the following sentence: ‘If I had 100 legs, I would…’
- Students colouring 100 gumballs
- Students drawing a picture of what they would look like at 100 years of age.
You can choose to print this resource back to back and cut down the middle and staple together to create the booklet. If you are unable to print double-sided, this will still work if you print it one-sided.