A fun booklet of activities for students to complete on their 100th day of school.
Use this teaching resource in the classroom when celebrating the 100th day of school.
- Students finding the number 100 in a group of numbers.
- Students creating their very own crazy creature.
- Students completing 100 different workouts.
- Students completing the following sentence: ‘If I had 100 legs, I would…’
- Students coloring 100 gumballs.
- Students drawing a picture of what they would look like at 100 years of age.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!