A fun booklet of activities for students to complete on their 100th day of school.
Use this teaching resource in the classroom when celebrating the 100th day of school.
- Students finding the number 100 in a group of numbers.
- Students creating their very own crazy creature.
- Students completing 100 different workouts.
- Students completing the following sentence: ‘If I had 100 legs, I would…’
- Students Coloring in 100 gumballs.
- Students drawing a picture of what they would look like at 100 years of age.
How do I print this teaching resource?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!