A mini book that your students can complete to explain how they can help the planet.
Use this teaching resource when discussing with students how they can help the environment.
Students colour the pictures and complete the sentences. Once each section is complete, students cut along the dotted lines and staple their mini book together.
Completed sentences should read:
- We can pick up rubbish.
- We can use less plastic in our lunchboxes.
- We can plant more trees/plants.
- We can use less water.
- We can recycle plastic, aluminum and paper.
- We can turn off lights to save energy.
- We can compost our food/fruit scraps.