A mini book that your students can complete to explain how they can help the planet.
Use this teaching resource when discussing with students how they can help the environment.
Students color the pictures and complete the sentences. Once each section is complete, students cut along the dotted lines and staple their mini book together.
Completed sentences should read:
- We can pick up trash.
- We can use less plastic in our lunchboxes.
- We can plant more trees/plants.
- We can use less water.
- We can recycle plastic, aluminum, and paper.
- We can turn off lights to save energy.
- We can compost our food/fruit scraps.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!