A 13 page worksheet pack to help teach children about coordinates.
This worksheet pack includes:
- Title page
- Coordinates Poster
- Practice Worksheet – students write and read different coordinates
- Park Map Worksheet – students write coordinate pathways using a map
- Missing Items Worksheet – students read and follow coordinate pathways using a map
- Create Your Own Worksheet – students create their own map on a grid
- Coordinates Worksheet – students have fun reading and following a set of directions and create a word at the end
You may also like these resources:
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
NSW Curriculum alignment
Position - uses simple maps and grids to represent position and follow routes, including using compass directions
Victorian Curriculum alignment
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!