A 13 page worksheet pack to help teach children about coordinates.
This worksheet pack includes:
- Title page
- Coordinates Poster
- Practice Worksheet – students write and read different coordinates
- Park Map Worksheet – students write coordinate pathways using a map
- Missing Items Worksheet – students read and follow coordinate pathways using a map
- Create Your Own Worksheet – students create their own map on a grid
- Coordinates Worksheet – students have fun reading and following a set of directions and create a word at the end
You may also like these resources:
A version of this teaching resource document can be opened and edited in Microsoft Word, allowing you to add your own custom content.How do I open and edit this Word document?
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
NSW Curriculum alignment
Position - uses simple maps and grids to represent position and follow routes, including using compass directions
Victorian Curriculum alignment
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!