Fill in your pumpkin first to win!
Spice up your Halloween festivities with this fun game to be played in pairs.
The aim of the game is to finish decorating your Halloween pumpkin before your opponent does!
How to Play
- Choose which player will go first. You might like to do this by flipping a coin, or playing ‘Rock, Paper, Scissors’.
- Player 1 rolls the two dice, then matches the number rolled to the instruction at the top of the pumpkin template. Player 1 then adds the corresponding decoration to their pumpkin. For example, if Player 1 rolls a 2, they add eyes to their pumpkin.
- Player 2 takes their turn, rolling the dice and adding the corresponding decoration to their pumpkin.
- Play continues with each playing taking their turn. If a player rolls a number they have already rolled, they miss their turn and do not add a decoration to their pumpkin on that turn.
- The first player to add all of the listed decorations to their
pumpkin is the winner!
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!