A cute Easter craft template using an Easter egg and chick.
Use this Easter craft template to celebrate Easter with your students.
How to use this resource:
- Decorate the Easter egg and cut it out (including the zigzagged part in the middle to create a cracked egg).
- Colour the chick and cut it out.
- Glue the top of the chick to the cracked end of the top piece of the egg.
- Glue a paper straw or two large wooden craft sticks to the back of the chick template.
- Cut out the strip of paper and glue each end of the strip of paper to the back of the bottom piece of the egg, just below the cracked edge.
- Slip your chick and stick between the strip and the back of the bottom of the egg.
- Slide the chick up and down as it peeks between the cracked pieces of the Easter egg.
Watch the following video to see this and other fun Easter craft activities.
Head over to our blog that has 10 Easy and Fun Easter Craft Ideas for Kids.
Super cute Easter craft ideas to use in your classroom, including printable templates.