A cute Easter craft template using an Easter egg and chick.
Use this Easter craft template to celebrate Easter with your students.
How to use this resource:
- Decorate the Easter egg and cut it out (including the zigzagged part in the middle to create a cracked egg).
- Color the chick and cut it out.
- Glue the top of the chick to the cracked end of the top piece of the egg.
- Glue a paper straw or two large wooden craft sticks to the back of the chick template.
- Cut out the strip of paper and glue each end of the strip of paper to the back of the bottom piece of the egg, just below the cracked edge.
- Slip your chick and stick between the strip and the back of the bottom of the egg.
- Slide the chick up and down as it peeks between the cracked pieces of the Easter egg.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!