Easter Egg and Chick Craft TemplateTo download this premium resource Sign up to Teach Starter Not ready for a premium account? Browse free resources.
A cute Easter craft template using an Easter egg and chick.
Use this Easter craft template to celebrate Easter with your students.
How to use this resource:
- Decorate the Easter egg and cut it out (including the zigzagged part in the middle to create a cracked egg).
- Color the chick and cut it out.
- Glue the top of the chick to the cracked end of the top piece of the egg.
- Glue a paper straw or two large wooden craft sticks to the back of the chick template.
- Cut out the strip of paper and glue each end of the strip of paper to the back of the bottom piece of the egg, just below the cracked edge.
- Slip your chick and stick between the strip and the back of the bottom of the egg.
- Slide the chick up and down as it peeks between the cracked pieces of the Easter egg.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Share this teaching resource
Do you have friends missing out on Teach Starter? Share this teaching resource with your friends and colleagues!
Find more resources for these topics...
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!