A set of 6 generic spelling activity worksheets that can be used with any spelling list.
This worksheet pack includes:
- Syllable Sorting worksheet – students sort their spelling words by the number of syllables.
- Phoneme Split worksheet – students split their spelling words into phonemes.
- Words that Rhyme worksheet – students come up with two words that rhyme with each of their spelling words.
- Alphabetical Order worksheet – students put their spelling words in alphabetical order.
- Word Think Board worksheet – students pick a spelling word and then write the definition, draw a picture, write a sentence and come up with a synonym for that word.
- Sorting Spelling Words worksheet – students sort their spelling words into nouns, verbs, adjectives or other.
A version of this teaching resource document can be opened and edited in Microsoft Word, allowing you to add your own custom content.How do I open and edit this Word document?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!