A proud peacock template to encourage students to think of all the ways they are smart.
A gorgeous peacock template that encourages your students to think about all of the things they are good at by writing these things in the peacock’s feathers.
How to use this resource:
- Students write all of the different things they are good at in the feathers of the peacock.
- Decorate both the feathers and the peacock body,
- Cut out the templates following the cutting lines.
- Use a paper spring between the feathers and the body to stick both pieces together.
- Create a classroom display with all of the proud peacocks.