A proud peacock template to encourage students to think of all the ways they are smart.
Use this gorgeous peacock template to encourage your students to identify the many things they are good at.
How to use this resource:
- Students write each thing on a peacock feather.
- Decorate both the feathers and the peacock body.
- Cut out the templates following the cutting lines.
- Use a paper spring between the feathers and the body to stick both pieces together.
- Create a classroom display with all of the proud peacocks.