A 55 page set of assessment trackers to monitor student progress in literacy.
A set of literacy assessment trackers based on the New South Wales Literacy Continuum to monitor student progress and cluster achievements.
Use these trackers to:
- monitor student progress from Kindergarten to Year 6
- identify areas for support and extension
- assist with report writing
- group students by ability
- pass on information to the next teacher.
This resource includes a set of assessment trackers for:
- reading texts
- vocabulary knowledge
- aspects of writing
- aspects of speaking
- phonemic awareness
- concepts about print.
Use the drop-down menu to download this resource as:
- Adobe Reader (PDF)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel.