A worksheet to use when learning about numbers.
Referring to the number of the day, the children use their worksheet to identify and record:
- the number in word form and numeral form
- if the number is odd or even
- the place value of each digit
- a number greater than and a number less than the given number
- an amount of money that totals the given number
- a number sentence where the given number is the answer.
Playing with Words and Numbers in Early Education. Games, activities and teaching resources for lower years teachers.
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!