Print a set of colourful number and symbol cards for various maths lessons.
Printable Math Flashcards for a Variety of Activities
There isn’t a tool in your teacher toolbox that can be more versatile than a standard set of number and symbol flash cards. They can be used in a variety of ways and are a great instructional tool to have on hand when leading guided math groups.
Use this teaching resource in your maths class in a variety of ways. It includes numbers 0-100 and maths symbols +, -, x, ÷, =, ¢, $, ., <, >.
Ways to Use Your Printable Number and Symbol Flashcards
- Create a large 0-100 bulletin board display.
- Stick magnetic strips on the back of each flashcard and use them during lessons on a magnetic whiteboard.
- Place in a maths station and have the student build their own number chart, maths equations, or comparison statements.
- Have students build a 0-100 chart. Then have them flip over different number patterns, such as all even numbers, all odd numbers, all multiples of 10, etc.
- Students can practice making collections to match a set of numbers.
- Create an oversized number line in your classroom using these cards. Place different numbers on the number line each day and flip one number over so that it cannot be seen. Have students determine the missing number! This would be a great whole-class warm-up during your number line unit.
This resource is available in a variety of colours – use the drop-down menu above to choose your colour.