A collection of number and math symbol flashcards available in a variety of colors.
Use this teaching resource in your math class in a variety of ways. It includes numbers 0-120 and math symbols +, -, x, ÷, =, ¢, $, ., <, >.
Some ways to use this resource:
- Create a large 0-120 bulletin board display.
- Stick magnetic strips on the back of each flashcard and use them during lessons on a magnetic whiteboard.
- Place in a math center and have student build their own number chart, math equations, or comparison statements.
- Have students build a 0-120 chart. Then have them flip over different number patterns such as: all even numbers, all odd numbers, all multiples of 10, etc.
- Students can practice making collections to match a set of numbers.
- Create an oversized number line in your classroom using these cards. Place different numbers on the number line each day and flip one number over so that it cannot be seen. Have students determine the missing number! This would be a great whole-class warm-up during your number line unit.
This resource is available in a variety of colors – use the drop-down menu above to choose your color.