Print a set of colorful number and symbol cards for various math activities.
Printable Math Flashcards for a Variety of Activities
There isn’t a tool in your teacher toolbox that can be more versatile than a standard set of number and symbol flash cards. They can be used in a variety of ways and are a great instructional tool to have on hand when leading guided math groups.
Use this teaching resource in your math class in a variety of ways. It includes numbers 0-120 and math symbols +, -, x, ÷, =, ¢, $, ., <, >.
Ways to Use Your Printable Number and Symbol Flashcards
- Create a large 0-120 bulletin board display.
- Stick magnetic strips on the back of each flashcard and use them during lessons on a magnetic whiteboard.
- Place in a math center and have student build their own number chart, math equations, or comparison statements.
- Have students build a 0-120 chart. Then have them flip over different number patterns such as: all even numbers, all odd numbers, all multiples of 10, etc.
- Students can practice making collections to match a set of numbers.
- Create an oversized number line in your classroom using these cards. Place different numbers on the number line each day and flip one number over so that it cannot be seen. Have students determine the missing number! This would be a great whole-class warm-up during your number line unit.
This resource is available in a variety of colors – use the drop-down menu above to choose your color.