Brainstorm All the Ways to Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle with a pack of printable brainstorming worksheets.
Brainstorm All the Ways to Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle
If you’re starting up your next unit on sustainability and recycling, grab these for your introductory activity! Use these charts to stimulate conversation and learning about the 3 R’s (reduce, reuse, recycle)
Reduce – How can I help to reduce waste?
- I can buy packaging that can be used more than once.
- I can buy in bulk.
- I can choose products that have less packaging.
- I can eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
- I can take my own produce bags and reusable bags to the supermarket.
Reuse – How can I reuse what I already have?
- I can use the packaging or materials in different ways.
- I can use old print-outs as scrap paper.
- I may already have something I can use rather than buying something new.
- I can take a reusable water bottle with me.
Recycle – What products can I recycle?
- Metals aluminum and steel, such as soda cans, pet food cans, and aerosol cans.
- Start a compost bin to put all food scraps in.
- Glass bottles and jars
- Cardboard and paper
- All firm plastic containers, such as water bottles and milk containers.
- Remember to wash all containers before putting them in the recycling bin.
Download & Print Your Recycling Activities
Select from the dropdown menu on the Download button for a variety of file types for this resource, including – colour and black and white.
Print on card for added durability.