A Christmas craft activity where students create a Santa bauble decoration.
Use this teaching resource in the lead up to Christmas.
How to create this Santa bauble
- Students cut out the strips for Santa’s body.
- Once all of the strips have been cut out, students stack the strips of paper on top of one another and use a hole punch to create a hole on the small cross at each end of the paper strips.
- Then, they put a split pin through each of the holes to keep the strips of paper together.
- Gently fan out the paper to create a sphere shape.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for Santa’s head and glue his head to his body.
- Decorate Santa’s face and use cotton wool for his beard.
- Glue Santa’s face onto his head and body.