A holiday craft activity where students create a Santa ornament.
Decorate the Classroom with Paper Christmas Ornaments!
Looking for a fun Christmas ornament craft activity for your students to make and give as a gift this holiday season? Then this is the craft for you! We’ve put together a fun and fancy printable Santa Clause ornament craft template for your students to use this year. The Christmas activity requires only paper, cotton balls, scissors, and a paper fastener.
How to use this craft template:
- Students cut out the strips for Santa’s body.
- Once all of the strips have been cut out, students stack the strips of paper on top of one another and use a hole punch to create a hole on the small cross at each end of the paper strips.
- Use a split pin through each hole to keep the paper strips together.
- Gently fan out the paper to create a sphere shape.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for Santa’s head and glue his head to his body.
- Decorate Santa’s face and use cotton balls for his beard.
- Glue Santa’s face onto his head and body.
Try Our Other DIY Paper Ornaments!
Reindeer Craft - Ornament Template
Print a paper ornament template to make a fun reindeer ornament.
Printable Christmas Ornament Templates
A holiday craft activity where students create an ornament.
Write a review to help other teachers and parents like yourself. If you'd like to request a change to this resource, or report an error, select the corresponding tab above.