Use this STEM reflection sheet with your students when completing STEM challenges.
During a STEM challenge – students can write down notes at each stage of the process using this STEM reflection sheet.
Students fill out each section:
- Challenge – What is the challenge?
- Research – What do you need to know?
- Ideas – What are your ideas?
- Design – What materials do you need? How will you create your design?
- Outcome – How did you test your design? What happened?
- Evaluate – What would you do differently? How could you make your design better?
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!