A pack of the resources needed to complete Chapter 9 of the Missing Mona Lisa Adventure.
Please note: These resources have been designed to be used solely with our The Missing Mona Lisa – Integrated Learning Adventure.
The resource pack includes:
- Video – Live Message Feed – Detective Le Gall – A video showing a series of ‘live text messages’ from Detective Le Gall from within Margeaux Bouchet’s apartment.
- Framed Images from Margeaux’s Apartment – Framed letter from Vincenzo Peruggia, picture of newspaper article about the Mona Lisa previously being stolen and a picture of Margeaux’s family tree.
- Crack the Code – Suitcase PowerPoint – A PowerPoint presentation used to reveal the whereabouts of the missing Mona Lisa. This PowerPoint is available as a separate download on the resource page.
- Video – Where Are They Now? – A video showing what happened to the suspects.
- Personal Reflection Worksheet – The questions on this worksheet prompt Adventure Agents to reflect on the investigation. A colour and black and white version is available in the download.