Display this poster when learning about sustainability.
Information on poster includes:
- Reduce energy use – Turn off all electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- Change the way you think about transportation – Ride your bike or walk instead of taking the car.
- Make every drop count – Turn off the tap when brushing your teeth or washing your hands and have quick showers.
- Recycle – Make sure you put any products that can be recycled in the recycling bin.
- Reuse – Can you reuse something again or in a different way?
- Repair – See if any broken items can be fixed before throwing them away and buying a new one.
- Reduce – Think, do you really need more toys or items that will one day end up as landfill?
- Litter free lunchboxes – try to have as little plastic bags and wrappers in your lunchbox as possible.
- Plant more trees – If you can, plant new trees in your garden.
Read our blog 45 Sustainable Practices for the Environmentally Friendly Classroom for more tips and ideas for teaching the principles of Sustainability.