Display this poster when learning about sustainability.
Information on poster includes:
- Reduce energy use – Turn off all electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- Change the way you think about transportation – Ride your bike or walk instead of taking the car.
- Make every drop count – Turn off the tap when brushing your teeth or washing your hands and have quick showers.
- Recycle – Make sure you put any products that can be recycled in the recycling bin.
- Reuse – Can you reuse something again or in a different way?
- Repair – See if any broken items can be fixed before throwing them away and buying a new one.
- Reduce – Think, do you really need more toys or items that will one day end up as landfill?
- Litter free lunchboxes – try to have as little plastic bags and wrappers in your lunchbox as possible.
- Plant more trees – If you can, plant new trees in your garden.
Read our blog 45 Sustainable Practices for the Environmentally Friendly Classroom for more tips and ideas for teaching the principles of Sustainability.
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!