Display this poster when learning about sustainability.
Information on poster includes:
- Reduce energy use – Turn off all electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- Change the way you think about transportation – Ride your bike or walk instead of taking the car.
- Make every drop count – Turn off the tap when brushing your teeth or washing your hands and have quick showers.
- Recycle – Make sure you put any products that can be recycled in the recycling bin.
- Reuse – Can you reuse something again or in a different way?
- Repair – See if any broken items can be fixed before throwing them away and buying a new one.
- Reduce – Think, do you really need more toys or items that will one day end up as landfill?
- Litter free lunchboxes – try to have as little plastic bags and wrappers in your lunchbox as possible. (pictures of fruit & containers that can be used again please)
- Plant more trees – If you can, plant new trees in your garden.
Read our blog 45 Sustainable Practices for the Environmentally Friendly Classroom for more tips and ideas for teaching the principles of Sustainability.
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:How do I print this teaching resource?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!