An interactive classroom display where students update the clothes the character is wearing each day based on the weather.
Daily Weather Changes
This resource allows your students to demonstrate their understanding of dressing appropriately for the weather.
Incorporate this as part of your morning routine, with selected students updating the character’s clothes based on the current weather.
Even if the weather is the same day to day, your students can update the character’s clothes with multiple options for them to choose from.
Creating a Dress Up Display
Make this interactive display by completing the following:
- Print the resource using a consistent paper size, i.e. if you print the character on A4, print the clothes on A4.
- Cut out the clothes. Cutting out the character is optional.
- Position the character on the wall where students will be able to reach.
- Add the heading page above the character.
- Choose an attaching method, e.g. sticky tack, velcro dots.
- Place the clothes in a reusable pouch.
The last page of the resource includes a template for creating other clothes for the character. Choose to draw the clothes directly on the template, or use an additional piece of paper over the top.
Morning Routine Activities
Pair this activity with our Daily Weather Report – Interactive PowerPoint for a complete daily weather routine!
Your students will become weather reporters with this fun Interactive PowerPoint.