A comprehensive pack including posters, activities and worksheets about earthquakes and earthquake safety.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Earthquakes – Title Poster
- Earthquake Poster
- Plate Tectonics Poster
- Earthquake – Tectonic Plates Geology Diagram Poster
- Layers of the Earth
- Earthquake – Vocabulary Worksheet
- Comprehension – What are Earthquakes?
- Earthquake – Safety Poster
- Earthquakes – Shake, Rattle, and Fall Experiment
- Earthquake Inquiry Task – Newspaper Report
- Plotting Earthquakes Worksheet
- Earthquake Page Border
- Earthquake Word Wall Vocabulary
NSW Curriculum alignment
Victorian Curriculum alignment
Australian Curriculum alignment
Sudden geological changes and extreme weather events can affect Earth's surface
Scientific knowledge is used to inform personal and community decisions
With guidance, pose clarifying questions and make predictions about scientific investigations
Scientific knowledge is used to solve problems and inform personal and community decisions
Science involves testing predictions by gathering data and using evidence to develop explanations of events and phenomena and reflects historical and cultural contributions
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!