A resource pack for parents to help school-aged children with reflective thinking.
This resource pack has been created for parents to assist their children at home with reflective thinking.
Using this resource pack, parents will be able to confidently help their children with developing higher-order thinking skills and encourage reasoning.
This question prompts and reflective thinking resource pack covers a range of strategies, skills and activities for all school-aged children.
Included in the pack is a parent note outlining the topic with suggested resources.
Other Maths Resource Packs for Parents:
- Place Value for Foundation to Year 2
- Addition and Subtraction for Year 3 and Year 4
- Multiplication and Division for Year 3 and Year 4
- Fractions and Decimals for Year 4 and Year 5.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Math Activity Ideas for Parents – Question Prompts and Reflective Thinking
- Problem Solving Mat
- Mathematics Prompting Question Cards
- Math Thinking Sentence Starter Posters
- Superheroes – Desk Reward Chart
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!