A comprehensive resource pack for parents to help Year 4 and Year 5 children with fractions and decimals.
This resource pack has been created for parents to assist their children at home with essential skills for fractions and decimals.
Using this resource pack, parents will be able to confidently help their children with fundamental numeracy skills and incorporate mathematical thinking into everyday tasks.
This fractions and decimals resource pack covers a range of strategies, skills and activities for children in Year 4 and Year 5.
Included in the pack is a parent note outlining the topic with suggested resources and fun activities to do at home.
Other Maths Resource Packs for Parents:
- Place Value for Foundation to Year 2
- Addition and Subtraction for Year 3 and Year 4
- Multiplication and Division for Year 3 and Year 4
- Question Prompts and Reflective Thinking for all school-aged children
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Math Activity Ideas for Parents – Fractions and Decimals
- Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying and Dividing Fractions Posters
- Fraction and Decimal Dominoes – Tenths and Hundredths
- Equivalent Fractions – Cookie Jar Sorting Activity
- Fraction, Decimal, Percentage Match-Up Game
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
NSW Curriculum alignment
Victorian Curriculum alignment
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!