A comprehensive resource pack for parents to help Year 3 and Year 4 children with multiplication and division.
This resource pack has been created for parents to assist their children at home with essential multiplication and division skills.
Using this resource pack, parents will be able to confidently help their children with fundamental numeracy skills and incorporate mathematical thinking into everyday tasks.
This multiplication and division resource pack covers a range of strategies, skills and activities for children in Year 3 and Year 4.
Included in the pack is a parent note outlining the topic with suggested resources and fun activities to do at home.
Other Maths Resource Packs for Parents:
- Maths Activity Ideas for Parents - Multiplication and Division
- Polygon Puzzles - Multiplication
- Polygon Puzzles - Division
- Maths Word Problem Cards (Division and Multiplication) - Upper Primary
- Mental Maths Multiplication Posters
- Mental Maths Division Posters
- 0 - 12 Multiplication Flashcards - Stars
- 0 - 12 Division Flashcards - Stars