Time travel into the days of slap bracelets and eye-popping geometric patterns with a fun 90s Theme Classroom Decor Bundle.
Time Travel is Possible With 90s Theme Classroom Decor!
You can time travel back to the nineties… and you don’t even need a DeLorean! If you’re ready to turn your classroom into a time-travelling oasis of bright colours, funky geometric 90s patterns, and endless nostalgia, look no further! We’ve got the ultimate set of printable 90s-theme classroom decoration templates that will transport your classroom straight back to the era of slap bracelets, Saved by the Bell, and infinite hair scrunchies!
The Teach Starter team has made it easy for you to create a fun and funky 90s retro-themed classroom design. This printable bundle of Google Slides templates and Microsoft PowerPoints is all you need to set the scene for the funkiest school year yet.
We have stocked this decor pack with everything you will need to bring the 90s retro vibes to your classroom (minus the bad hair and questionable clothing, of course!). With its printable letters for classroom displays, birthday charts, digital teaching presentations, welcome signs, and more, this classroom theme bundle will have you ready to pop in a VHS tape and settle in for some retro cartoons on that rolling TV cart that everyone loved so much.
This popular classroom theme can help you create a learning space that is sure to keep you and your students feeling the 90s vibes and having fun!
20+ Printable Classroom Decor Templates to Create a Funky Retro Classroom Theme
Included in this vibrant 90s theme classroom decor bundle are some of the following templates, available to download in easy-to-use editable PowerPoint or Google Slide files:
- Alphabet Posters
- Affirmation Posters
- Class List Spreadsheets
- Letter Pennants
- Classroom Timetable
- Classroom Decorations
- Desk Name Plate
- Display Banner
- Small Group Rotation Posters
- Birthday Chart
- Classroom Jobs Chart
- Display Letters
- Classroom Welcome Sign
- Voice Levels Chart
- Plus More!
Brighten Up Your Room With More Retro Classroom Decorations and Resources
This fun 90s theme classroom decor pack has you set with printable 90s pattern classroom decor and digital materials, but what else can you do to bring the 90s back? Here are some tips from our teacher team.
- Pixel Art: Incorporate pixel art activities reminiscent of those retro 8-bit video games for a playful touch.
- Funky Furniture: Add flair to your classroom by using bean bags, inflatable chairs, or funky cushions with bright 90s patterns.
- 90s-Themed Book Nook: Create a reading corner filled with books from the 90s and introduce your students to a few iconic book series like Goosebumps and Babysitter’s Club.
- Pop Culture Posters: Adorn your walls with posters featuring 90s pop culture icons, movies, and music stars. Finally! A reason for keeping that New Kids on the Block poster from year six.
Classroom Display Ideas to Match Your 90s Classroom Decorations
Ready to put those printable cut-out decorations and letters to use in building all your displays? The bright colours and funky 90s patterns will definitely brighten your classroom space, but your classroom design doesn’t have to stop there! Bring your theme into the hall with these fun classroom display ideas to make your new classroom theme rock!
- Check out the ‘Fresh’ Kids of Grade ______!
- Welcome to a Funky New Year!
- Welcome Back to ‘Cool’
- Saved by a New School Year!
- It’s a Full House of Learning!
- New Kids on the Block!
- Mr/Ms _____’s Funky Bunch!
Bring Your Retro-Themed Classroom into Your Lesson Plans, Too!
Your classroom theme doesn’t have to stay a theme! You can always bring your love of 90s flair into the curriculum as well. Make sure to try out these engaging retro-inspired activities too!
[resource:4732443] [resource:2718034] [resource:3395878]