Five posters showing different scenarios for students and teachers to use while investigating inference and prediction.
These posters will inspire the students to observe and discuss what is happening in each image and make predictions and infer on events within.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- The Animal Games Inference Scenario Poster
- Ducks in Space Inference Scenario Poster
- The Fishes’ Market Inference Scenario Poster
- The Elegant Express Inference Scenario Poster
- The Secret Society of Vegetable Venerators Inference Scenario Poster
- Inference Scenario – The Animal Games Worksheet
- Inference Scenario – Ducks in Space Worksheet
- Inference Scenario – The Elegant Express Worksheet
- Inference Scenario – The Fishes’ Market Worksheet
- Inference Scenario – The Secret Society of Vegetable Venerators Worksheet
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
Applying Reading Comprehension Strategies Unit Plan
This reading unit is designed to explicitly teach the reading comprehension strategies of activating prior knowledge, making connections, questioning, monitoring, predicting, inferring, visualizing, and summarizing to elementary students, with a focus on literary texts.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!