Celebrate National Physical Fitness Month in the kindergarten and 1st grade classrooms with this planning guide and set of resources.
Did you know that May is National Physical Fitness Month? We get a whole month to highlight the importance of staying active through sports and other fitness activities!
We think staying active in the classroom is just as important so we have created weekly active learning guides to get you through the month! Each day of the week focuses on a different learning area, and the activities are sure to get your students out of their seats and learning – all at the same time!
This resource pack includes everything you will need to get your kindergarten and 1st grade students active during week 3. Let’s get our students to #moveinMay!
- 0-120 Number and Word Flashcards - Circles
- Number Hunt Description Cards
- Build a Sentence Card Game
- Giant Letter Tiles with Numbers - Uppercase
- Dolch Sight Words Mat – Kinder
- Dolch Sight Words Mat – Grade 1
- Dolch Sight Word Flashcards - Primer
- Dolch Sight Word Flashcards - Grade 1
- Word Family Sorting Cards
- Active Learning Guide for Grades K-1 - Week 3