Celebrate National Physical Fitness Month in the kindergarten and 1st grade classrooms with this planning guide and set of resources.
Did you know that May is National Physical Fitness Month? We get a whole month to highlight the importance of staying active through sports and other fitness activities!
We think staying active in the classroom is just as important so we have created weekly active learning guides to get you through the month! Each day of the week focuses on a different learning area, and the activities are sure to get your students out of their seats and learning – all at the same time!
This resource pack includes everything you will need to get your kindergarten and 1st grade students active during week 3. Let’s get our students to #moveinMay!
This teaching resource pack includes:
- 0-120 Number and Word Flashcards – Circles
- Number Hunt Description Cards
- Build a Sentence Card Game
- Giant Letter Tiles with Numbers – Uppercase
- Dolch Sight Words Mat – Primer
- Dolch Sight Words Mat – Grade 1
- Dolch Sight Word Flashcards – Primer
- Dolch Sight Word Flashcards – Grade 1
- Word Family Sorting Cards
- Active Learning Guide for Grades K-1 – Week 3
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!