Use this sloth-themed coloring page as a brain break activity during class.
🖍️ Looking for Coloring Pages of a Sloth? We’ve Got Those Too!
This gorgeous set of sloth-themed coloring pages is a great way to help your children enhance fine motor skills and de-stress.
Ways to Use Our Cute Sloth Coloring Pages
Coloring isn’t just a mindless activity you use on rainy days when you’re stuck inside for indoor recess! Here are some more ways to use a coloring page as an instructional tool!
- To boost color recognition, Have students color the page according to specific instructions (e.g., “color the leaves green and the sloth brown”).
- Students can practice fine motor skills by coloring within the lines and shading various parts of the image.
- Encourage students to use their imagination and creativity by naming the sloth they color and making a storybook about an epic adventure the creature goes on.
- Use your printer’s scaling/tile print feature to enlarge the sheets and have students work in small groups to create a collective coloring page, each one adding their own unique touch to the image.
- Use the coloring page as a starting point for a discussion on the characteristics and habits of sloths in real life, or have your students make side-by-side comparisons of their two pictures and diagram their discoveries on a Venn Diagram.
Easily Prepare Sloth Color Pages for Your Students
Use the Download button to access the black-and-white PDF version of this resource. Click print, make your copies, and you’re off and running!
This resource was created by Lisamarie Del Valle, a teacher in Florida and a Teach Starter Collaborator.