Track your students behavior in the classroom with this set of 7 posters.
This teaching resource is designed to help teachers and students track progress on positive and negative learning progressions in the classroom. Each stage is printed on a sheet of paper and then placed vertically on a classroom wall or door. Students names begin at ‘I am ready to learn’ and move their names up or down depending on their behavior and learning choices throughout the day. Teachers can establish with the students what the rewards and consequences are when their names are moved up or down before the system is put in place.
- I am being a great role model.
- I am going above and beyond expectations.
- I am making responsible choices.
- I am ready to learn.
- I can make better choices independently.
- I can improve my behavior.
- I need to reflect on my attitude and behavior.
Word version of name tags to enable names to be typed and then printed before use.