A set of blank cube templates for creating QR code activity cubes.
Use these templates to create your own QR Code activity cubes. Simply create the QR codes you need for your required activities and add them to the template in Microsoft Word.
The file contains six different colored cubes and one black and white cube. The titles are editable as well.
How to Use This Resource:
- Use a free QR code generator (google “free QR Code generator” to find one) to create QR code images for the activities you’d like your students to do.
- Save each of these QR code images with a file name that will help you to remember which activity the image represents.
- Download and open this Microsoft Word document.
- Click “Enable Editing”.
- Click “Insert > Picture from File” and select one of the QR codes you have saved.
- While the image is selected click “Wrap Text” and change it to “In Front of Text”.
- Reduce the size of the image using the anchor points and move it to one of the squares of the cube.
- Repeat until you have all of the QR Codes on the cube.
- Edit the titles and print your finished cube.
- Cut along the outside of the template, fold and glue the paper to form the cube.
Write a review to help other teachers and parents like yourself. If you'd like to request a change to this resource, or report an error, select the corresponding tab above.
Where is the download icon? All I can get are the boxes with the watermark over them.
Hi Andrea, there was a glitch here that has now been fixed. Thank you for bringing it to our attention! The download button should be there now. Please let me know if you need any further assistance.