Remember the school year with an end of the year memory book designed in a flipbook format.
Let’s Make an End of the Year Memory Book!
This end-of-the-year memory book PDF will be a big hit during those last weeks of school. It’s been a fantastic year, so settle your class in and have them reflect on their fantastic school year with a school year reflection activity.
A printable end-of-year memory book is a great way to occupy some time during those last few days, and it also provides a great school year keepsake for students to take home and cherish. This downloadable memory book has five flaps that include the following:
- Class Autograph Page
- My Favorite Things Reflection Page
- Memorable Moments of the School Year Page
- End-of-Year All About Me Page
- Cover Page
✂️ Give Them the (Safety) Scissors
This template makes for a bonus cutting skills activity, depending on your students’ ages and abilities.
With adult supervision, cutting skills help students work multiple muscle groups and their brains. Plus:
- Strengthen finger and hand muscles,
- Build dexterity and fine motor skills,
- Improve hand-eye coordination,
- Develop focus and attention.
Download & Print — It’s Child’s Play!
Click the download button to download your end-of-year memory book PDF file. It’s as simple as that!
- Copy pages single-sided and staple them into packets for easier distribution.
- Students complete each page individually, and color/decorate the pages.
- Have students cut out each page of the flipbook along each flap’s thick, black perimeter line.
- Once all pages are cut, have students stack them in order by size. They should start with the largest on the bottom and end with the smallest on the top.
- Line up the pieces along the top edge and staple on the dashed lines.
Don’t stop there! Find more ideas and resources in our End-of-Year Activity Collection
While you’re here, check out more activities and teaching resources that fill your lesson plans and students’ brains:
A card game for nouns, verbs and adjectives.
Students solve multiplication facts, interpret coordinate planes, and draw shapes to reveal a mystery picture.
Grammar presented on TVs.