A 14 slide editable PowerPoint template to use when examining female gender stereotypes with your students.
This PowerPoint presentation has been designed to introduce your students to the concept of stereotypes. It specifically addresses female gender stereotypes.
The content of the presentation includes:
- an overview of what stereotypes are
- some common examples of stereotypes
- the problem with stereotypes
- an overview of gender stereotypes
- some common examples of female gender stereotypes
- sources of female gender stereotypes
- how to challenge female gender stereotypes.
Links to whole class, small group, and individual learning activities are also included. They can also be downloaded separately below.
An inquiry task to use in the classroom when learning about inspirational contemporary women.
A set of 8 social strategy scenario task cards that explore issues and ideas related to International Women’s Day.