A 14 slide editable PowerPoint template to use when examining female gender stereotypes with your students.
This PowerPoint presentation has been designed to introduce your students to the concept of stereotypes. It specifically addresses female gender stereotypes.
The content of the presentation includes:
- an overview of what stereotypes are
- some common examples of stereotypes
- the problem with stereotypes
- an overview of gender stereotypes
- some common examples of female gender stereotypes
- sources of female gender stereotypes
- how to challenge female gender stereotypes.
Links to whole class, small group, and individual learning activities are also included. They can also be downloaded separately below.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!