A 14 slide editable PowerPoint template to use when examining female gender stereotypes with your students.
This PowerPoint presentation has been designed to introduce your students to the concept of stereotypes. It specifically addresses female gender stereotypes.
The content of the presentation includes:
- an overview of what stereotypes are
- some common examples of stereotypes
- the problem with stereotypes
- an overview of gender stereotypes
- some common examples of female gender stereotypes
- sources of female gender stereotypes
- how to challenge female gender stereotypes.
Links to whole class, small group and individual learning activities are also included.How do I open and edit this PowerPoint presentation?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!