Examining Female Gender Stereotypes PowerPointTo download this FREE teaching resource Create a free account
A 14 slide editable PowerPoint template to use when examining female gender stereotypes with your students.
This PowerPoint presentation has been designed to introduce your students to the concept of stereotypes. It specifically addresses female gender stereotypes.
The content of the presentation includes:
- an overview of what stereotypes are
- some common examples of stereotypes
- the problem with stereotypes
- an overview of gender stereotypes
- some common examples of female gender stereotypes
- sources of female gender stereotypes
- how to challenge female gender stereotypes.
Links to whole class, small group and individual learning activities are also included.How do I open and edit this PowerPoint presentation?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Australian Curriculum alignment
- Health and Physical Education > Years 5 and 6 > Personal, Social and Community Health > Communicating and interacting for health and wellbeing > ACPPS057
Recognise how media and important people in the community influence personal attitudes, beliefs, decisions and behavioursElaborationsexamining how media and public identities influence the way people ...
- Health and Physical Education > Years 3 and 4 > Personal, Social and Community Health > Communicating and interacting for health and wellbeing > ACPPS037
Describe how respect, empathy and valuing diversity can positively influence relationshipsElaborationsdescribing behaviours that show empathy and respect for the rights of others (Skills: Critical and...
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Share this teaching resource
Do you have friends missing out on Teach Starter? Share this teaching resource with your friends and colleagues!
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!