Say Happy Father's Day to the most fin-tastic dad with this punny card!
This fin-tastic Father’s Day card is a perfect (and punny) gift for your students to give their dads or father figures.
DIY Father’s Day Gifts on Deck!
Students follow the instructions included in the resource to create a Father’s Day card like no other!
- Color the fish-shaped card template.
- Fold the template in half on the dotted line.
- With the fish card still folded, students cut around the fish shape, leaving the fold intact.
- Add a message inside the card.
- Celebrate hooking the best dad by giving it as a gift on Father’s Day.
Catering for Different Dads
This Fin-tastic Father’s Day card template can be decorated with messages specific to the special father figure in your students’ lives. There’s no need for printing ten different templates!
Easily Prepare This Resource for Your Students
Use the Download button to access the color or black and white PDF version of this resource.
Don’t stop there! We’ve got more activities and resources that cut down on lesson planning time:
Describe what you love about your dad, brother, uncle, or grandpa with this fill-in-the-blank worksheet for younger students.
Create this cute Father’s Day Card for your students’ special person.
A mindfulness card to color and give for Father's Day.