A graphic organizer for students to use to summarize a fiction text.
This graphic organizer is aimed at teaching students how to summarize a fiction text using the following terminology:
- Who – who is in the story?
- Where – where does the story take place?
- Problem – what is the problem in the story?
- Solution – what is the solution to the problem
- Moral – what is the moral of the story?
Use the drop-down menu to choose between the PDF or the interactive Google slide version.
We also have a graphic organizer using the terminology ‘Somebody Wanted But So Then’.[resource:1793618]