A graphic organizer to help students summarize a fiction text.
This graphic organizer is aimed at helping students summarize a fiction text using the following terminology:
- Title – What is the title of the story?
- Somebody – Who is the main character?
- Wanted – What did the main character want?
- But – What was the problem?
- So – How did the character solve the problem?
- Then – What was the final resolution to the problem?
Use the drop-down menu to choose between the PDF or the interactive Google slide version.