A set of flexible seating classroom expectation mini-posters.
Print and display these expectations in your flexible seating classroom. The rules on each mini-poster include:
- Choose a working spot that helps you to do your best.
- Use all furniture and materials with care.
- If a spot isn’t working for you, move without being asked.
- Put materials back when you are finished with them.
- Any teacher can move anyone at any time if they are not being respectful or responsible.
There are also blank templates for you to create your own flexible seating classroom rules. This teaching resource is also available to download as an editable Microsoft Word document.
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:
A version of this teaching resource document can be opened and edited in Microsoft Word, allowing you to add your own custom content.How do I open and edit this Word document?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!