A beautifully designed, 24-page reading magazine specifically written for Grade 3 students.
The magazine’s content has been specifically written for Grade 3 students. It uses age-appropriate vocabulary as well as a variety of different text types to address a wide range of relevant and engaging topics. The articles contained within the magazine directly relate to learning areas such as Science, History, Geography, Fine Arts, and PE.
Some of the highlights of this issue include:
- “Max’s One Man Band” (narrative)
- “How to Build a Worm Farm” (procedure)
- “Species Snapshot – Naked Mole Rat” (information report)
- “Earth Watch – The Problem with Litter” (explanation)
- “Recess Rules – The More the Merrier” (comic).
Five sets of task cards addressing the areas of writing, language, comprehension, reading strategies, and higher-order thinking skills have been developed to support and complement the magazine’s content. Download the What’s Buzzing? Task Cards today!
If you are looking to save time, ink, and paper, you can display a digital version of the magazine on your interactive whiteboard or individual student devices using our online flip-book.